10202 N West Newman Lake Dr,
Newman Lake, WA 99025
Supplemental Data Sheet
This incredible property is located within minutes of Liberty Lake, Spokane, and Coeur d'Alene, & Post Falls. This is the perfect combination of the enjoyment of a rural property but minutes to freeway access and amenities, grocery stores, libraries, schools, restaurants, several nearby lakes, and Starbucks!
Enjoy sweeping views of Newman Lake (only a few min away to public launch), Mt. Spokane, and 360 degree territorial views of gorgeous mountains. Enjoy sunrises and sunsets from the deck or gather around the fire pit area for a barbeque.
The current owner home built this incredible home and in recent years have painstakingly done much remodeling and gorgeous updates. A few years ago they turned the large unfinished basement to a full size in-law apartment. It can also be used as a fun entertainment area and second kitchen (cook downstairs and leave upstairs kitchen clean for guests!).
The lower level has its own entrance and egress bedroom, or it can be reverted back to another portion of the house for a large family. Owners have taken great pride in this home, and it shows. They have raised their children in Newman Lake, and love it, but it is time for them to downsize, travel, and start new memories in a new area. They are very excited to see new Owners love this home and area as much as they do.
The home is bordered to the North of protected wetlands, and no one can ever build and block the incredible views. After heavy winters, the water never floods out to the house. There is a canal between the property that runs across Starr Rd, which diverts water to the agriculture fields to the East. If you love observing wildlife, then this is the perfect place. Geese fly over, elk herds pass by, lots of deer, an occasional moose may saunter by, and plenty of bluebirds, cardinals, love to come enjoy the birdhouses and feeders. Bald eagles and hawks also nest near and are amazing to watch.
• New beautiful Quartz countertop and stainless steel farm sink.
• American gas range with double ovens, salamander/broiler, & griddle.
• Home is completely wired for Cat6e, cable TV, phone/Intercom to every room; including the attic space; with 3 remote antennas. (Comcast).
• Large picture windows for enjoying the views and natural light. Automatic blinds in great room.
• All floors have central vacuum system; kitchen has convenient sweep-ins.
• Master bedroom is all plumbed for a gas fireplace. Master bath has gorgeous claw foot soaking tub and walk-in 3-headed shower.
• Each second floor bedroom has its own en-suite. Lower extra bedroom has direct access to full bathroom on main floor.
• Upper level (attic) designed to add a full staircase to the 500+feet media or living area.
• Lower level has a full egress bedroom, full bath, full laundry, full kitchen, dining, great room (wired for surround sound) and plenty of storage.
• 2 Circulating water heaters (never run out of hot water!) 3 heaters and 2 AC (heat pump) units for efficiency.
• Electric OR gas hookups for washer and dryer.
• 40 X 52 Shop (2015) with LED lit mechanics pit, work area, and a loft that can be used for storage or another living area. Insulated, concrete floors, and each stall is 2 vehicles deep and there is a 2-3 carport as well. Large door for RV.
• Shop: Staircase lift for loft, use as a bunkhouse or entertainment area, or simply more storage.
• Wrap lemonade porch on the front entry, wonderful to sit in the evenings and enjoy expansive lush lawn and trees.
• BBQ area and custom made fire pit area. The BBQ covered area can be converted to a hot tub, and is pre-wired for a hot tub. (Natural gas plumbed near the BBQ area also!)
• Septic system is fully functioning and rarely needs to be pumped. The large lawn to north of the house is a prime area for an in-ground pool.
• Low maintenance vinyl siding.
• Backyard has thorn-less blackberries, raspberries, blueberry plants, grape vines and an apple tree. Poplar trees are planted along west fence, and will grow approximately 6 feet a year for privacy,
• 15 Zone Sprinkler system and water from Moab Water.
• Power is run down the entire driveway in case new owner would like to install a gate, or additional lighting.
• Heat tape that plugs in to outside exterior areas to help with snow melt.
• Roof soffit and under decks have exterior electric outlets for Christmas lights.
➢ House: Kitchen Island (on Main floor)
➢ Refrigerator in Apartment
➢ Armoire in Entry & Armoire on Second level Landing area
➢ Shop: Wood stove, 54" zero-turn lawn mower
➢ Outside: Stock tank Pool
➢ Porch Swings
About Newman Lake
Our beautiful community is rich with history. Please visit www.newmanlake.com for more information and photos.
List Agent may offer a 1-year boat slip rental at Newman Lake Marina (dependent on availability). The public launch is only a few minutes away and offers lake access, fishing area, swimming area. It is free to park there with a Discover Pass, which is available from WA State Dept of Licensing (you can obtain one when you pay your annual licensing (tab) fees, and one pass is good for two vehicles).
There is a Newman Lake Property Owners Association, (Facebook@newmanlakewa) which you will be invited to join if you please. They have an annual ice cream social and also sponsor an Annual Clean-Green Cleanup in April; neighbors can bring their yard waste and offer free hot dog, coffee, or soda. Volunteers also clean up debris along the roads to keep our area beautiful and pristine. The also do a blood drive.
Newman Lake Fire Dept is 60 years old; they recently built a 2 million dollar fire station. Our Newman Lake Fire Auxiliary supports many fun community events including the 4th of July Hot Dog & T-shirt Sale, Breakfast with Santa, and various events throughout the year. The nearby Grange also sponsors community events; Spaghetti feed, yoga classes, and is also available for rent if you need a place for parties, etc.
At the Northwest side of the lake, enjoy great hiking at the McKenzie Conservation Area, (spokanecounty.org) take your dogs for a long walk or hike near the lake, and snowshoe in the winter. This area has a lot of native plants, great views, and is a great little nature escape.
Nearby Ember's Wood-fired Pizza (Hauser Lake, Idaho) place is quite popular and just minutes from the house. A fun place to meet neighbors, invite guests. Great food and atmosphere, and enjoy making s'mores near the campfire after dinner.
Nearby Hauser Lake also has a great family beach area. It has a swim area, picnic area.
Fully insulated with R-19 and custom reflective sheeting throughout
Doors – Bay #1 - 9'x10', Bay #2 – 9'x10', Bay #3 – 14'x12', Car Port 10'x11'x45'
Reinforced bay #3 floor for 2 post or 4 post lift
220v in bay 3 for lift (high bay)
220v in bay 2 for central air distribution to all bays
220v electric heater for bays 2 and 3
LED lit pit 2 with 6500k up and 4500k down illumination
(available) custom wood stove in bay 3
Shop separately metered from home with 180amp service
600 sq. ft. storage above bay #3
Bay #3 stair lift to provide added lower storage
Wired for wet bar, fridge and wall mounted TV with cable from home
High-output LED lights throughout the bays (800w equivalent each)
Wired for direct lift garage door openers, sensors and switches
Attached carport is 3+ car deep and drive through
Lots of natural light from large windows throughout